WindTunneling is an innovative, web-based application, created to enable organizations and communities to gather and develop the wealth of knowledge that resides within by sharing their insights and responding to other’s ideas with candor and anonymity. To learn more about WindTunneling please visit: http://windtunneling.com/
A Project Code is an invitation to participate in a WindTunneling project. Once you are given a project code, located in each Lab ebook or provided directly to you by the facilitator, there are two ways to join a project depending on if you already have a WindTunneling account.
If you do not have a WindTunneling account:
1) Go to ctl.windtunneling.com
2) Select “Create an Account”. Then enter your project code, email, and secure account password.
If you already have a WindTunneling account:
1) Sign into WindTunneling or if already signed in go to your dashboard. Click the “Join a New Project” link in the top menu.
2) Enter your project code into the Join a Project form and click submit.
3) The project will now be listed in your dashboard. Click the project’s title to enter and participate.
Now get familiar with how WindTunneling works
How to find your way around a WindTunneling project.
All WindTunneling activities have a similar sub-navigation structure:
- Get Started – designed to orient you to the activity.
- Contribute – where you can enter new ideas or respond to others.
- See Outcomes – where all of the contributions in an activity can be found
So, if you click on an activity title in the menu you will see these three sub-navigation items listed and can get around that particular activity by clicking through them. To find out more read the Navigating Activities article to your left.
Once you click on one of the activities, in this example Generating Ideas is selected, a sub-navigation of three items is listed: Get Started, Contribute, and See Outcomes. These three pages make up the activity.
The Get Started page will offer you directions, points for reflection, and other information or directions for the activity. This is the preparation point.
The Contribute page is where you will create, interact, and work with ideas. Each activity offers a different modality for working with ideas. This is where the work happens.
Finally, the See Outcomes page is where all of the work by you and the other participants in the activity is aggregated and shown. This is where the results can be found.
© Future Insight Maps, Inc. 2021
One or more patents cover the features and services associated with this software including without limitation: US Patent Application Serial Number 61/246,504; and all continuation patent, continuation-in part patents, and divisional patents and corresponding foreign counterparts.